See our newsletters (current and past) for full details of activities. Bartlett Center for the Arts, 118 W. Bartlett Ave., #2. In the 118 Gallery: Paintings, fiber art, photography, jewelry, handmade cards, furniture, prints and other affordable decor and gift items, all created by local artists. Open 10 to 4 on Thursday and Saturday. amd noon to 7 on Friday.
See our newsletters (current and past) for full details of activities.
Bartlett Center for the Arts, 118 W. Bartlett Ave., #2.
In the 118 Gallery: Paintings, fiber art, photography, jewelry, handmade cards, furniture, prints and other affordable decor and gift items, all created by local artists. Open 10 to 4 on Thursday and Saturday. amd noon to 7 on Friday.
Bartlett Village Hall Gallery, 228 S. Main St
Reception, Tuesday, April 16, 5:30 pm, 2nd Floor Gallery
April 2-30 "9th Annual Arts in Bartlett Members' Exhibit":
The annual Members Exhibit features 15 artists showing 24 works in a variety of media. They include:
- Marianne Andersen of Bartlett, Charcoal
- Fran Beltz of Bartlett, Paper
- Dan Dehlin of Bartlett, Colored Pencil
- Kandice Husarik of Bartlett, Watercolor
- Suzanne Jacobs of Bartlett, Bronze
- Timothy King of Elgin, Pastel
- Bob LaBarre of Schaumburg, Photography
- Lambert Lucietto of Bartlett, Ceramic
- Lucy Litvinenko of Streamwood, Oil, Acrylic, Ceramics
- Patricia Panopoulos of Bartlett, Acrylic
- Greta Pfeifer of Hanover Park, Oil
- Joe Schatzinger of Streamwood, Acrylic
- Susan Wesley of Streamwood, Acrylic
- Sigrid Wonsil of Streamwood, Watercolor
- Huiran Zhang of St. Charles, Watercolor
April 16, 2013, 5:30 pm Artist Reception for "Members Show". Village of Bartlett, 2nd Floor Gallery. Free and Open to the Public.
April 16, 2013, 6:30 pm Artist Gathering Bartlett Center for the Arts, 118 W. Bartlett Ave., #2. All visual artists and wannabe artists are welcome. They will be discussing area art exhibits or locations for a field trip in the summer. Bring recent works, ideas and techniques to discuss. Please rsvp to Linda Kinnaman, email@example.com
April 29, 2013, 7 p.m. Volunteer meeting for Festival of the Arts (June 29-30) (Board meeting 6:30), Log Cabin, Bartlett Park. Come see how you can be involved in community event.
March 3, 2013, 7 pm, The Amazing Improv a-Maniacs Bartlett Nature Center, 2054 W. Stearns Rd. Buy tickets at the Arts Center 118 W. Bartlett Ave., at the door or online here.
Performing with Chicago Hakka Chorus at the North American Taiwan Chamber of Commerce Conference----
Every Wednesday, 7 p.m. Bartlett International Chorus rehearsal, Clare Oaks Retirement Center, 825 Carillon Dr. New members welcome. Call Rita 630-956-8814 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2013 Adult Art Class Series at the Bartlett Gallery and Arts Center, 118 W. Bartlett Ave.
Contact Kathleen Malick to register 630-926-8739 or email@example.com. See http://kcmbeautifulthings.weebly.com for more details.
- April 26: Wire Art for your Wine Glass 7-9 pm
- July 13: Pointillism and Pinot 6:30-8:30pm
- August 2013: Quilting Series (dates and times TBA)
- September 14: Felting & Fuzzy Navels 6:30-8:30pm
We are still taking suggestions for other types of classes, so you can click this link to fill out a survey. There is no obligation; just an indication of what other classes to offer.